Tuesday, November 29, 2011

5 guys burger and fries Spokane





Five Guys Burgers and Fries on Urbanspoon 5 Guys Burger and Fries

So I have been curious about this place and stopped in today.  I was very impressed at how clean the place was so big plus there. I take a look at the menu and first thing I see is a burger is $5 bacon burger is $6.19 (or close) bacon cheeseburger is $6.89 then I notice there are no meals. So on top of the burger prices you are paying additional for fries and a pop. So a meal would be about $12 per person to get a burger fries and a drink. The burger was ok... it had two patties your choice of toppings (free toppings were a plus). It wasn't very big it was much like a double cheeseburger at mcdonalds or a dollar burger at jack in the box. The fries were....ok  I am not really into the all natural potato skin kind of fries but it wasn't too bad. 

This isn't a place I would go again because it just wasn't what I like your experience may be different. One thing is I felt it was very expensive with very little quality to even it out. My brother got the hotdog with bacon and it didn't look all that good. He said it cost a little over $5 but it had two very slim hot dogs with a piece or two of bacon. I will however give it to the workers because they did provide great service very helpful gave us the run down and was very welcoming.There was also free peanuts which were great and a sign that let you know where your fries came from that day which I thought was pretty cool.