Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Sample letters to congress asking to ban chambers

 SAMPLE LETTER TO SUPPORT SPECIFIC BILL TO PASS


Dear Senator _____,

I am writing you today to ask if you would consider supporting ___bill___ I believe there are many benefits that this could offer. One benefit being ..... I also believe that by .... it would ..... You will have my full support regarding this matter please help to end this. Thank you for your time and attention to this matter.


Sincerely,


Name


"I often sent so many I left out the Senators name and just addressed it Dear Senator, it is more personal to include their name. I believe it is best to keep it simple and refrain from personal feelings. It is also best to be polite as you are asking for their help and support so be nice :)."



Dear Senator,



I am writing you today to ask that you consider banning the use of gas chambers in animal facilities in your State. It has been said that there is a cheaper alternative that is more peaceful which is the injection. I know the injection would be time consuming for those facilities however I believe by using the injection it would open more job positions to fulfill the amount of pets to be euthanized. I also believe that by using the injection it would make activists and the States residents happy as well especially since their taxes are being spent on this more expensive way. This alternative would also make environmentalists happier because it would reduce the amount of pollution being produced. If you consider making this change I believe it would have a great impact on the world in all different aspects.



Thank you very much for your time.

Sincerely 
Name


Dear Senator ......,


I am writing you today to ask that you consider supporting a ban for  the use of gas chambers in animal facilities in your State.Then state actual facts show stastics. For example over 4 million pets die in gas chambers, gas chambers actually cost more etc.  (please add to this )

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Name


(This will take some time to research but if you want help contact me I will help find you everything you need to know if i can )


Dear Senator,

I am writing to ask that you support a ban on gas chambers used at animal facilities. They are inhumane and a very cruel way to put animals down. Several other states have made the change to the injection method only including Washington, California, Oregon, New Mexico, and Arizona plus many others. Alabama will become one of those states in 2012 and Lousiana will become a no gassing state in 2013. I urge you to please consider making this change too you will have my full support.


Sincerely,

Name

2 comments:

  1. Samples letters of congress are really awesome, Thanks a lot for sharing them sample letters

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your very welcome :) I am always happy to help!

    ReplyDelete