Thursday, March 8, 2012

Swagbucks Review : money maker

So I recently stumbled upon a site called swagbucks. I was hesitant at first because like many sites they promise that you can earn points and trade them in for gift cards or other merchandise.  I decided to look up reviews and I found many good things but I just always need a little more verification before I spend my time doing something. I found that they had a facebook page and found posts from real members saying they received their gift cards (most common thing points are redeemed for). 

The problem with the internet now a days is that you can't find real unbiased information from real people but the facebook page was a wrap. I was like there is no way they have one million likes and all those comments after that I knew this site was the real deal. So I am glad I found the facebook page! I started to take it really serious and utilized all the ways they provided to earn points and wow it is overwhelming in the beginning there are many ways to earn points for free. Anyways if you need help let me know I am always willing to help people ;).  
Edit: I received the four gift cards I ordered about 7 days after I ordered them I applied them to my amazon account already so swagbucks is indeed legit! Click here to see the first amazon card I redeemed and click here for the first paypal card I redeemed.

Edit: In one month I was able to earn almost 20,000 points I was religiously utilizing the ways to earn points and I was able to order 2 $50 paypal cards, a $10 paypal card and 6 $5 amazon cards with my points. 
LEGIT

14 comments:

  1. Very nice! Unfortunately, I've never been able to earn that much. I think it's cause it takes more time than I've got :/ . But that's ok because I use instantbucks instead. Similar but a bit faster.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I spent all day literally from the time I woke up to the time I went to sleep on sb to get that. Also it is so much harder now with almost no offers to complete :(. Oh nice I'll have to check that one out I haven't heard of it before if you want to send me your referral link I'd be happy to sign up under you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Oops...deleted by accident.

      I really thought I was doing something wrong on SB... haha Here is my referral link for instantbucks: www.instantbucks.com/index.php?r=kimmykim79 . Thanks a bunch!

      Delete
  3. Lol all signed up :) I'm going to check it out thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks again for signing up under me! Hope you find the site as great as I do. If you need any help let me know kimto56@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Course :) it is pretty cool lots of offers which is awesome! Ok thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i signed up under you too

    ReplyDelete
  7. Swagbucks is a completely legitimate website, I have been using it for about 2 weeks, and I have already earned over 1,000 swagbucks. This website is a great way to making money for doing what you normally use google for. the results are just as accurate. If you have any questions, sign up using the following link and chat me, I will be happy to answer and questions or solve any issues that you have: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Tommy5502
    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tommy would you be so kind to move your referral link to my blog post called the get referrals page u post here. I dedicated that page to help others gain referrals for sites :).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Join here!
    I'll help you out as well!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/bearlane

    ReplyDelete
  10. If you make too much money Swagbucks will find a way to deactivate your account. Beware.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't understand how you earn swagbucks from web searches. :/

    ReplyDelete