Sunday, January 5, 2014

Ibotta

Ibotta is an awesome awesome app! I have been using this for awhile now and didn't accrue as much as I could of but in the last month I made $19.50 because I have been couponing and matching the ibotta deals with sales too. Some of the time this even can make products free or a money maker. For example one offer I had was buy Poise pads get $1 I used a $3/1 coupon and the pads were only $2.72 so not only did I get overage at Walmart I also got $1 from Ibotta! Payment is paypal and minimum is $5. 

What kind of offers are on ibotta? It varies about each week or so they add new offers and some times there is a special offer like buy any gallon milk get .50 or any 12 ct eggs. They also have extra bonuses like redeem 3 offers before 1/5 and get an extra $1. They are now expanding beyond just groceries/household items they have added some pet items as well as items from Burger King, Subway and Jamba juice!

No comments:

Post a Comment